Korede Bello Release New Music : Something Great Ft Asa

Mavin Records star Korede Bello has dropped a second single, months after his runaway hit Godwin.
Aside from a couple of collaborations with label mates and other acts, Godwin was Korode’s debut and only single since he joined Mavin.

The label’s CEO, Don Jazzy, posted a snippet of Korede’s latest single, Something Great, on Instagram on Wednesday, September 9. The song features Asa.
In its message, Something Great is similar to Godwin. Both songs talk about Korede’s hard work in chasing his dreams and recognises God’s blessings.

Asa barely jumps on the beats but where she does, it is in her typical jazz infused style.
The excited Korede Bello later went to Instagram to express his pleasure upon the release of his new single as he reminisces on some childhood fantasies and eulogises the duo of Don Jazzy and Asa

 I vividly remember listening to @Donjazzy’s beats with some of my friends and be like ‘Jazzy’s surely one of the Greatest producers that Africa has produced.’ I also remember buying@asa_music album when it came out – probably the first music CD I ever bought with my money. Listening to her message and her voice thinking to myself ‘I’ld love to work with someone as Great’
Now having both ASA and Donjazzy on the same soooong makes me feel like I’m on the right path to be becoming#SomebodyGreat someday by God’s grace Amen 

Listen to song below:




0 comments: