10 Fans Of My Blog Share What They Bought for Boyfriend on thier Birthday

Your boyfriend birthday is coming soon and you are thinking of a special gift you can buy for him?
Here are 10 suggestion from our blog fans.



My guy loves music, and he had just bought himself a new iPod. He's obsessed with the painting The Great Wave, and I found an iPod skin with the exact painting on it. He loved it, and now he thinks of me every time he listens to his music!" --Alex, 17

"I got my boyfriend a blanket with his favorite sports team on it. Now when he's sleeping he will always think of me! :)" --Alissa, 17

"I decided to cook my boyfriend his favorite dinner for his birthday. We had a nice quiet meal and he was completely surprised! Afterwards he told me he had a great time and it was the best present he ever got because it showed that I knew what he liked and I would do anything for him (even slave over a hot stove!) It was a great night." --Alyssa, 15

"I think that a good birthday gift for a guy is a DVD season of their favorite television show or some of their favorite movies. Every guy loves TV and movies." --Amber, 18

"One time I made my bf a picture frame, decorated it, and put one of our pics in it. He loved it because it came from the heart and it didn't cost much!" --Jessica, 16

"Last year I took my boyfriend on a helicopter ride over our city. It was so amazing! He was so surprised that he thought it was a joke when he opened the card." --Ashley, 17

"The best birthday gift for a guy would have to be something fun and out of the blue. I say something like sending him on a scavenger hunt just to find a game for Xbox 360 or a Wii. Have a friend hide the game and set up the scavenger hunt so you and your guy can both do it together." --Caitlin, 15

"I got my boyfriend a poster of the first movie we saw together. It was beyond perfect." --Catie, 19
"The best present I ever got my boyfriend was a camping set. It included a tent, mattress, lamp and sleeping bags. We had always used his old tent to go camping before, and the roof always had to be supported from the inside so that it wouldn't cave in. My boyfriend was so excited to have all new stuff that we went camping in his back yard!" --Cynthia, 18

"If your guy is into sports, buy him tickets to a game played by his favorite team. Make sure you buy two so that you can go along with him!" --Emma, 17

"I took quotes from all the letters I had written to my boyfriend over the past year along with the little things we say to each other. I arranged the quotes like a collage on colorful paper and attached a letter to the collage. His reaction was priceless. You know guys don't like to show their feelings but he loved it!" --Imani, 18

"The best birthday gift I ever got for a guy was I made him a scrapbook with a ton of pictures of me, him, and all his friends. The pictures were all from different things we had done that year, and each page had a different theme. He thought it was adorable and so thoughtful." --Jess, 20

"This year my boyfriend turned 22, so on his birthday I bought 22 different items that had sentimental value or that I knew he like or needed. It was fun to watch him dig into this huge box and pull out 22 things. It showed that I knew him well and I had fun searching for the things." --Jordyn, 17

"Something homemade will stay in his mind forever. I made a slideshow for my boyfriend that included some of our songs, pictures that I knew would make him smile and anecdotes. He said it was the best present anyone had ever gotten him!" --Kar-leigh, 18

"My boyfriend is really into cars. He just got this car that he was going to fix up over the summer. His garage is an absolute mess, tools laying everywhere, so I decided to buy him a really nice tool set. He went absolutely crazy when he opened it! He still uses it to this day." --Kristyn, 16

Share what you bought for your boyfriend for his last birthday:)

0 comments: